Friday, October 14, 2005

What next?

Did I tell the world that I live in Seaside Florida on the Panhandle? A make believe world is what some of my friends tell me. I had a business aquaintance visit a day or so ago, and he made the comment that I do not live in the real world, and I guess he is right. I awaken to a fairytale city every morning. I can walk down my stairs and head to the small market that has shelves lined with gourmet items and a bakery with oodles of mouth watering sweets. I hop on my bike and peddle down the street with the Gulf of Mexico on one side and colorful cottages on my other and people with big smiles on their face. I own a three story building with a toy store on the first level, two apartments that I rent on the second level and my two bedroom apartment on the top.....the penthouse I guess? Yes, the Green Gecko started it all, it gave me the guts to purchase this building in this marvelous community and go forward. Ah, my first love, the Green Gecko. What's Next?
GG

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2005, Blogger Shawn O'Neal said...

I looked into the Real World.
Who would want to live there ?


A very very wise man said:
This world is no place for a gentleman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home